Spectrocell electroporation cuvettes are designed for use in electroporation and electrofusion of DNA, RNA, and protein in various media, including:
- Insect cells
- Plant cells
- Mammalian cells
- and more
Our electroporation cuvettes are available in red, white, and blue for easy color coding. Round friction-fit caps provide leak resistant closure.
All our electroporation cuvettes are sterilized and individually sealed in plastic bags. They are priced to be truly disposable and can be discarded after use.
Features of Electroporation Cuvettes
- Compatible with most major brands of electroporation instrumentation.
- For Electroporation of DNA, RNA, & protein in bacteria, yeast, plant & animal cells.
- 3 sizes available: 100, 400, 800 µl (1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm gap width)
- Individually sealed and sterilized by UV/gamma irradiation.
- Color-coded for easy identification.
- Round caps facilitate ease of use.
Contact Us for Cuvettes & More
Make Spectrocell your #1 choice for top quality electroporation cuvettes and related products. Request a quote on the cuvettes you need, or contact us to learn more.
See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.